Wednesday, September 24, 2008

McCain just won the election

I was at first confused. Good grief, I am looking forward to the Friday--why delay?

McCain just won the election. It hit me when Dick Morris said as much on Orielly:

1. McCain suspends campaign--Rides into Washington (on white horse)? to actually work.

2. Obama says --call me if you need me--I'm not that important.

3. McCain and the Republicans will be on the same page and a (hopefully more reasonable package will pass to help the mortgage crisis). McCain gets credit. (I don't want a big bailout, but some kind of plan is needed)

4. McCain may or may not go to the debate, but has seized the initiative--the bill will eventually pass soon and the stock market will soar--(they don't like unknowns). Problem "fixed" at least in the short run.

5. Obama is left looking like the politician he is.

Hmmmm

No comments: